Automatically assigns an issue to a user if the issue status and user is configured in plugin settings page. It is compatible for Redmine v3.
- Default settings can be saved.
- Plugin can be activate or passivate for each project.
- You can configure default assignee to save different settings for each project.
- Project-based plugin settings are accessible at /settings/plugin/redmine_default_assignee address with administration account after selecting project.
- Settings page has a list of issue statuses. You can define users that will be automatically assigned next to each status.
- If you want to set default settings for all projects,with the administration accounts go to this link: /administration/Plugins/redmine_default_assignee. By clicking configure, assignee can be selected
Note: In order to see this plugin, 'Default Assignee' must be enabled in the project settings, 'Modules' tab.